We may, at our sole discretion, modify or revise these policies from time to time by giving notice on the site and/or emails. All changes shall be effective immediately when we post them. You can periodically click on Privacy to review any updates.
What is personally identifiable information?
Personally identifiable information is information that we can use to identify you as an individual. Personally identifiable information includes your username, email address and any other information that is connected with you personally.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to individuals that we do not employ or manage. This policy also does not apply to information you choose to disclose publicly on the website (e.g. information which is viewable to other website users), which will not be considered personally identifiable information.
Collection of personally identifiable information
- The information we collect from you enables us to personalize and improve our services and to allow our users to set up a user account and profile that can be used to interact with other users though the website.
- Dealsbolt.com generally collects personally identifiable information with your specific knowledge and consent. When you register on/join Dealsbolt.com, we collect your username, email address, and password. These are required for users to store and modify content on the site. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to register with/join us or to take advantage of some of our features.
- Your username, lists and associated content and any postings you make to message boards are displayed throughout the site. Therefore, this data is available to the public and will be identifiable to your user ID.
- This information may sometimes be collected by third party services providers with whom Dealsbolt.com contracts to host the web site or to fulfill requests for services; In that case, we ask such service providers to make the personal information for available only for Dealsbolt.com to use in accordance with the terms of the policy and not to use the information for any other purpose. Dealsbolt.com uses this information to allow you to enjoy the functionality of the site.
- We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. However, if you elect to use a coupon code of a brand/product or become a follower of a product, the administrator of the brand/product may send you in-system messages containing commercial and promotional messages. If you send an email using the services to an email address that is not registered in our community, we do not use that email address for any purpose other than to send your email. We do not rent or sell these email addresses, nor do we send them marketing messages.
- Other users of Dealsbolt.com may send emails and tagged messages to you via the Dealsbolt.com services. Dealsbolt.com does not review these messages before they are sent to you.
- We may use your non-personally identifiable data to analyze site usage, customize the site’s content, layout, and services, and for disclosure to advertisers and other third parties for their marketing and promotional purposes and to demonstrate to them the value of our own site. However, we do not sell or rent any of your personal identifying data to third parties for marketing purposes.
- When you register for the first time on Dealsbolt.com , you will be automatically opted in to receive in-system and email notices, which may include notification if a new friend follows you, or any of your products or wish lists, or tag you new product, Dealsbolt.com newsletters and announcements, notification or notices about public Dealsbolt.com activity by your friends.
- Other users of our site may share products which link to your website. If you don’t want to show your products here or link the products to your site, please feel free to contact us. We will delete it accordingly.
Collection of Cookies and automated non personal information
In addition to information you provided and we maintain, Dealsbolt.com may collect cookies and other automated non personal information from your computer.
Like most standard website servers, we collect certain types of technical non personal information, including cookies, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, the referring domain, pages visited, search terms internet service providers (ISPs), and the number of clicks. We may use such data to control the display of ads, to track usage patterns on the sites, to deliver editorial content, and to personalize information.
Some of our advertisers may serve your cookies as well. We do not have control over places by advertisers.
Limitation on liability
In no event shall Dealsbolt.com be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from your use of the servers, even if Dealsbolt.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein.
If you have any question or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please feel free to contact us anytime at [email protected]. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.